Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother’s Day 2019

On this Mother’s Day, I cant help but reflect on all the pictures and memories of my two babies. I can’t believe they will be turning 5&7 years old next month.  As they say, “the days can be long but the years are short” and that couldn’t feel more true. I’m incredibly proud of the two boys we have and the wonderful, individuals that they are. They are the best of friends and I’m sure lucky they are mine!
Mother's Day started with breakfast in bed. Jack made granola in
kindergarten and brought me this along with fruit and tea. I am the luckiest!
And I got my entire family to go to church. So much to be thankful for. We picked up flowers from
Oakland Grow Flower Farm. Fostering my future philanthropists and helping
teenage foster youth.



Baseball season is in full swing. Our cutest little A's player.




Our newest yellow belt.
I love my family. This is 4&6. Can it possibly get any better?
March 2019 -RanchRomero School Fundraiser



I feel incredibly lucky to have launched IMPACT Diablo Valley with Mindy Longo. We raised $73,000 in our inaugural year and White Pony Express was the recipient of our $65k IMPACT grant. Here in Contra Costa County our funds will be opening school pantries which translates to helping feed over 3000 people with weekly, fresh groceries. It is incredible the power of collective giving. And it is so awesome that our kids are involved in this process. It is all for the kids. Helping raise some civic minded, empathetic and thoughtful community leaders!

No comments:

Post a Comment